Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » Events    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Open invite to see Shattered Horizon at Gamescom
Just one week to go until Gamescom. We’ll be in the business area giving previews of Shattered Horizon, talking about what people can expect in the upcoming beta and revealing some new details from the game. 

Shattered Horizon is a multiplayer FPS for PC that takes place entirely in the zero-gravity of near-Earth space. Players have complete freedom of movement to create tactics impossible in games constrained by gravity. 

We still have a few free meeting slots on Friday and Saturday so if you are heading over to the show and would like to meet us drop me a line on fgs [at] futuremark [dot] com.

Cheers,
James.

P.S. If you can't make it to the show you can catch all of our news on Facebook and Twitter. Or if that's not your thing email fgs [at] futuremark [dot] com to be added to our press mailing list.

4 topics   12 posts
I'll be attending the Gamescom (all days), but we gotta a pretty busy schedule with appointments with developers (Red Steel 2, can't wait!). I'll might see you guys there on the stand, we'll see. The concept sounds interesting and Zero-Gravity is always awesome ;-)

2 topics   72 posts
Cool, stop by if you can. You'll find us in the business area, Hall 04.1 Stand D009

4 topics   12 posts
I'm with Ralph, so I think we will take a visit at your stand. Always cool to see people from this site.

3 topics   31 posts
Cool, stop by if you can. You'll find us in the business area, Hall 04.1 Stand D009

I'm sorry mate that we forgot you were there. We were too busy last days here in Köln. However, we may have visited your stand as we were grabbing some goodies in that area.

3 topics   31 posts

I'm sorry mate that we forgot you were there. We were too busy last days here in Köln. However, we may have visited your stand as we were grabbing some goodies in that area.

3 topics   31 posts
Sorry we didn't made it to your stand, I made a quick run through Hall 4.1 before an appointment, but there were loads of stuff closed and it was quiet... Very quiet and it was hard to find booths in those business halls and we actually kinda forgot ;-) Maybe next time, then we WILL stop by, that's a promise.

2 topics   72 posts

Moderators: Tom