Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
What is the meaning of your site?
 Or the site you currently work for?

What is the motto,what is the essence, and what do they bring to the table in the world of gaming journalism.

I like to think The Gamer Studio brings a childlike change. Always forming, evolving, and getting better. The writing is pretty good, and I would also like to think we try to tackle things in different ways.

How about you guys.

1 topics   3 posts
Platform Nation - "United we game."

'Nuff said.

0 topics   11 posts
We're all about teh lulz. If it isn't funny, it's not worth doing. While there is a more serious side to Gamers Nexus, we know what the people want - and it isn't to sit bored in front of a screen while reading the longest review ever written. Keep them entertained, keep them coming back.

"Don't maximize, you're still dead." - Gamers Nexus

1 topics   9 posts
"Ice cream is delicious."

Contributor at Vigigames.com
Creator of Station 54
Generally Tired Guy
0 topics   16 posts
Sarcastic Gamer does what it says on the tin - we don't take everything we see too seriously, preferring to poke fun here and there at both the industry and people that find themselves involved in it. That said, we love our games and strive to deliver reviews and opinions that both inform and entertain, especially through our varied weekly podcasts.

1 topics   1 posts
The only website I do writing on is actually a social gaming network, and they wanted to provide original content that could appeal to a wide variety. They wanted me because they liked my way of writing, that I pulled no punches and that I tried to be entertaining while driving points home.

As such I titled my column Critical Hit, which I think is very apt. I try to critique games and the industry, analyzing them without giving any leeway. I take this industry seriously and I want others to as well.

As for my blog, my slogan is "A Gamer Blog For Sentient Creatures". Basically, people that actually want to think about games.

3 topics   9 posts
"Push-Start.co.uk"
All at a PUSH of a button

0 topics   1 posts
GeekGamington
"The Ultimate Resource for Geeks"
We plan on offering all kinds of quality content. We plan on evolving into a huge gaming site.

7 topics   29 posts

Moderators: Tom