Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 12 out of 26 | <<<12345 ... 1011121314 ... 2223242526>>>
The 'Hello Everyone' Topic
Hello everybody!

I registered on Gameleon today so I thought I would introduce myself and this forum looks like an ideal starting point for me.

My name is Gina, I'm from NJ, USA. I am a sound designer / composer and sometimes game designer in the industry. I am a big time gamer as well! I am here because I am in charge of promoting our Wordweaver iphone game by Mini Monster Media, an indie developer. So far the reviewers have mentioned our game is better than or as good as Bookworm. So I am here to try to get our game out from under the heap and give it the attention it deserves!

Nice to meet all of you!

1 topics   1 posts
Hello everybody!

I registered on Gameleon today so I thought I would introduce myself and this forum looks like an ideal starting point for me.

My name is Gina, I'm from NJ, USA. I am a sound designer / composer and sometimes game designer in the industry. I am a big time gamer as well! I am here because I am in charge of promoting our Wordweaver iphone game by Mini Monster Media, an indie developer. So far the reviewers have mentioned our game is better than or as good as Bookworm. So I am here to try to get our game out from under the heap and give it the attention it deserves!

Nice to meet all of you!

We have been growing an extensive iPhone game review database, so we'd invite you to send us a code for review. We'll follow up with link as per usual.

2 topics   22 posts
Hello everyone, I just registered to Gameleon and I figured I'd introduce myself before I set out on my little journey.

My name is Arthur and I'm from Ontario Canada. Although I don't have an active part in the game industry yet, I have been sculpting my talent for writing to be used as a video game reviewer/editorial writer for a few weeks now. I know the road to being successful in this industry is a long and hard one, but I plan to stick to my guns and get as far as I can.

At the moment, the only console I own is a 360, but I plan on expanding my platforms to include the PSP, PS3, and DS soon. I find myself as a somewhat unbiased person towards the major console producers, although I have been noted for my seething hatred for Microsoft's lack of customer respect.

I plan on using this as a gateway for constructive criticism to help my writing evolve further so my career can expand and flourish, as well as a tool for my work to get out there.

Cheers, and here's to new beginnings!

0 topics   3 posts
Oh, so many posts, and so long! (sorry guys, was bit too much for me to read right now, might do it later - I read the last page though)

I joined GamesPress friday(yesterday), and got my login today, and a few hours later I got the invitation for this site, which is really looking promising - both sites included.

My name is Lea, and I have 26 summers behind me, have been gaming for roughly 15 years, got bitten by Mario Bros. 3 and later on, Sonic. I prefer platforming games, but driving a digital vehicle with 500km/h is really fun...oO(ooh the crashes in some games.. <3). I like most games, exept from shooters (I'm terrible at aiming!) and war-related games is just making it worse. Repetitive gets boring for me, but don't we all? And oh, I'm from Denmark (small northern europe country for those who didn't knew).

I have been(and still do) reviewing games for 3 different sites (one led to another, which led to the third,, currently reviewing for one site and then my own). A few weeks ago, I started my gamingsite, named Gamin' Girl, when I got the idea of making a website about girls and gaming - written by girls. After all, we are the minority, but bigger than many people think - I met numerous websites with basicly the same idea. I had to come up with an idea on how to stand out, one thing is a blog, where I'm from time to time writes my thoughts about gaming, my experiences about gaming an so on - the other thing is that I wan't to do articles about women in the gamingworld, preferably developers, designers, but everything will do actually.
I won't post news, as everyone else does, but I might later on, dependent if I get any help.
- The website isn't commercial (yet), but it might get at some point.

Working consoles owned at this point; Ps2, Ps3, PSP, X360, Sega Master Systen, Nintendo ES.(whishing a Wii)

Website; http://gamingirl.com

Me on;
Live: Twinkling82
PSN: Twinkling82
Facebook: Lea Sumner Bertelsen

You are all welcome to friend request me, but be kind and leave a message on who you are. Messages are welcome at all times.

0 topics   1 posts

Hello

I am Denis (Sined is nickname - SinedX360 on Xbox Live)

I am French ! From...Paris :-)

I manage a friendly Xbox Live Arcade website : www.xbla360.fr

Not so sure they are many french people here

Cheers

Sined

0 topics   1 posts
Welcome, all you new Gameleoners.

2 topics   72 posts
Hi all, I'm Alexey. And as Denis I'm also sure that I'm nearly the only russian guy out here, huh :)

As I noticed, most of you are scribes, writing about several platforms, or at least numerous games of a specified platform... As for me, I'm not much of a journalist yet, but a head of a russian-speaking fan-site for Fishlabs Entertainment GmbH mobile dev. which is really advanced in making games that push performance of the device to its edge. Well not so long ago (about a year have past) I was just a guy who offered hand-made russian langpack to one of thir outstanding games and back to nowadays - I'm now one of the three moderators at forums.fishlabs.net what makes me really happy.
My activity at the fan-site is administrating issues of course, but that's not so funny as i would like it to be, searching for news and reviewing their games. Hope I might get understanding here and friends of cours too  Thanks for reading hehe :)

Oh, quite've forgotten that since not so long ago I'm writing for tapni.ru - iPhone/iTouch gaming site :)

0 topics   1 posts
Hi guys,

My name is Luis Levy and I do Game PR. I'm far from a PR hack, being a hardcore gamer myself and author of two books, "Play the Game: The Parent's Guide to Video Games" and "Game Development Essentials: Game QA & Testing."

I currently represent Muzzy Lane software (of Making History fame), Challenge Games (GridIron Live on Facebook), dealnews.com, Game Path (indie game conferences in the U.S. -- IGC East, IGC West) and others.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting/connecting w/ everyone!

(oh, and I'm AtmanRising on Twitter -- www.twitter.com/AtmanRising)

0 topics   1 posts
Hey all!

My name is Ian Rathbone and I'm just getting back into the game again with a blog I write for the Bournemouth Echo on the South Coast in the UK! Love everything that is video games as I'm sure we all do!

Used to be the editor for GAME OVER, YEAH! Don't know if anyone remembers that little special home for special people?

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all and hope it's going well for everyone!

0 topics   1 posts
Hey everyone, I'm Tyler. I'm 19, 20 soon, and I just started my own site a few months ago. I hadn't really taken it seriously until a few weeks ago, but now our traffic has risen pretty quickly. We'd been broadcasting on justin.tv since April, which was really fun, but then our internet got shut down due to a lot of bandwidth bullshit by the ISP. No internet sucks.

I'm a writer, but I'm going to be taking computer network technician in college in January. My friend started in September and he said it was a pretty interesting course. I love building computers and working on them, and basically all technology. But my site is something I want to always do. I know I'll end up in gaming someway or another in the future, sadly it's my life. I even have a picture of me from when I was about 3 playing NES, only I was holding the controller vertically, and my brother was playing....

We're working very hard on our site, and I'm really looking forward to it growing in the future :)

http://www.cangamers.com

0 topics   1 posts
Page 12 out of 26 | <<<12345 ... 1011121314 ... 2223242526>>>

Moderators: Tom