Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Online - Websites    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
World of Meh! - Feedback appreciated
Hello everybody,

World of Meh! has been around since December 2008, but up until April of this year, it was a regular blog for my husband and myself. Now it's this amazing site that focuses on gaming and other geeky things.

The design now is our 3rd one, but with our two year anniversary coming up, I'm debating on whether or not we should change it again or do something different. I was thinking of a white background that way everything else can be the main event.

Anyways, feel free to check the site out and let me know if you have any questions, feedback, constructive criticism, or anything else.

Thanks!

http://www.worldofmeh.com 

"When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
1 topics   4 posts
Looks nice, I especially dig your logo! Keep up the good work... :^)

2 topics   5 posts
Thanks! The logo was designed by my husbands cousins wife...they recently started their own design company (the Leee Designs ad off to the right) so they wanted to add to their portfolio. Couldn't say no to a free new logo :)

Thanks again for checking it out.

- Friedrich Nietzsche
1 topics   4 posts
No problem.

2 topics   5 posts

The site is bold and clear, and certainly like the focus you have on social networks and community on the Top RHS ...reminds me of my own site in the respect.

Nice job!

3 topics   8 posts
Thanks Ming! Much appreciated :)

- Friedrich Nietzsche
1 topics   4 posts
I'll put my vote in for the dark outer background; wouldn't want to be reading text on it necessarily but it allows the contrast to draw your attention to the central white area where the main content is.

0 topics   1 posts
Thanks Roddie. I completely agree about text on a dark background. Whenever a site has that, I can't stay on it for too long because it starts to hurt my eyes :(

- Friedrich Nietzsche
1 topics   4 posts

Moderators: Tom