Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Print - Magazines...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
What magazines do you buy/read?
Probably the most obvious topic to start in the magazine section of the forum...

....what magazines do you buy or read?
I'd be interested to know even if they're non-gaming mags.

Personally, I buy the occaisional Monocle magazine, recently discovered SuperSuper, am subscribed to Distill (but their third issue hasn't materialised, and I'm afraid it's been shelved), and get free trade mags MCV, InPublishing, and Print Media. I also just bought the new look Transformers comic, and hope to continue getting issues. ^_^ I'll buy a Beano once in a while too.

How about you?

14 topics   111 posts
Power Unlimited (Dutch game magazine) and KIJK (Dutch discovery-like magazine).

2 topics   72 posts
MCV,PCRetail (the free trade ones too) and whatever ones my sons bring home !

1 topics   8 posts
Agree with Ralph Beentjes there: Power Unlimited. Almost for 10 years now, but I'm getting to old for that **** I also like to buy 'GUNK' once and a while (from Belgium). And when I see Edge magazine, I always take a peak at the scores... They are often so terribly wrong with scores.

0 topics   2 posts
MCV, EDGE, and PC Gamer UK...Far too many to maintain any semblance of journalistic integrity with my reviewing truth be told :P

0 topics   4 posts
I'm in the U.S., but here goes. I grew up reading Nintendo Power as a kid and I still love reading the magazine. I'm now doing some writing for NP as well, which is a huge thrill. I also dig/read PC Gamer, Wired, Game Informer, GamePro, Play, and Geek Monthly, among others.

6 topics   34 posts
I don't subscribe to many magazine anymore, I actively read Official Nintendo Magazine, PC Gamer and NEO Magazine (anime and manga). I pick up NGamer and EDGE from the store when I see it kicking around and I get copies of Jade Screen Magazine, but that's only because I write for it :).

3 topics   34 posts

Moderators: Tom