Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Online - Websites    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 4 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>
Well designed sites?
I like a cleaner look myself. I find when a site is too jumbled I get frustrated and don't want to dig around. I like what was done with my new project a lot I think it's clean and easy to navigate. It'll probably be even better when I actually finish all the back fill I have to do, I recently updated.

0 topics   2 posts
Well, Im working for www.gamus.com.br, from Brazil. I re-designed the entire website a few weeks ago, and now I think its really good. Clean and dark :) What do you think?

0 topics   1 posts
Feel free to create your own feedback topics on sites, it will be much easier to follow ;-)

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts
Hello,

First I should probably do a short introduction of myself. I am the editor in chief (on the swedish site) of a Scandinavian game-network. Arctic Gamer. I been in this buisness for about three years now I think.

Am also the designer of Arctic Gamer and I would like to hear what you think of our design. We had this design for about six months now, and our readers seem to like it. :) But I would really like to hear your opinon, www.arcticgamer.se

Best Regards
Tobias Johansson

1 topics   2 posts
Page 4 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>

Moderators: Tom