Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » Games Development    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Wordweaver for iPhone is ready for some reviews!
Hi, 

My name is Gina Zdanowicz and I am here to promote our iphone game Wordweaver. 

Our app is a cross between a classic word creation game and an arcade puzzle which offers a unique mechanic: a woven lattice board.

In this game your quest is to Become a Master Weaver as you journey to unearth the lost "Temple of Inscriptions".
Weave your way through the challenging levels set in an ancient tribal land. Word Weaver’s unique
woven lattice lets you manipulate the board to reveal hidden letters,  uncover Aztec gold and snake gems,
ignite rings of fire, break obstacles in your path, unleash the sacrificial blade, and earn extra points. Link
letter tiles left, right, up, down and diagonal to build words. The longer the word, the higher the bonus.

We are looking for looking for game journalists to review our game and help us get the attention this game deserves.  We will be happy  to provide promo codes  to those interested.  Please message me for details.

So far we have gotten some nice reviews:

WordWeaver has a superb design and with all it’s unique features, it will keep you entertained and keep you coming back - appleiphoneschool.com

What do you get when you cross Scrabble, Bookworm, and Aztec style? The answer would be WordWeaver - panappticon.com

The amount of polish in the game is outstanding–the graphics and animations are very nicely done and the sound effects and music are amazing and really set the tone for the game (being Aztec themed, the music really adds to the atmosphere of the game–similar to StoneLoops of Jurassica) - panappticon.com

Wordweaver adds new features, twists and roadblocks to the typical “find and select” word puzzlers. It could be one of the most innovative word games I’ve played in a while - appcraver.com

Mini Monster Media has definitely taken a classic game and made it there own. As a unique mash-up of puzzle games Word Weaver gives the challenge of Quordy with a Aztec theme and an scoring system similar to Scrabble on steroids! - appinreview.com

1 topics   1 posts

Moderators: Tom